14 March, 2006

Uhhhhhhh....

Uhhhhhhh...

So, I may as well tell you since lying is wrong and it is Lent and I am trying to be a good person and lying. Lying totally goes against being a good person.

I have not had any intentional Pop Culture/Celebrity Gossip incidences since Lent started. And I am not lying.

I have also not done Purpose Driven Life. I know, I know.

I tried, I swear I did. And I am not lying.

But it's a little preachy to me, even for a churchy book, and I just didn't so much like it. But I am going to try again, and ignore the preachy parts, because I really do want to know what my purpose is. I just don't want to wade through a bunch of BS to get there. Not that I am, you know, impatient or anything.

Moving on.

Weight update - 39.2 pounds!!!!!!!!! And I am TOTALLY not lying.

Last week I had a sinus infection and bronchitis and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I am hoping I can start easing back into my workout tomorrow - I feel so guilty not exercising!

Although, better guilt than gasping for air on the floor like a fish, which is what I am afraid will happen if I get back to it too soon.

So I will let you know.

This weekend is the big blowout - drinking, pizza and art - for my birthday (I know it was 2 1/2 weeks ago but I am doing the best I can here.) Woo Hoo!!

I can't believe I am 34. I feel 16. And 80. All at the same time. How does that happen?

Well, if you are out and about in NoDa on Friday, look for the crowd of drunks and gays - and tell the drunkest one Happy Birthday, and warn the gallery owners that we are coming.....

sfw

2 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger Isabel said...

I love how you said you feel 16 and 80. I totally know what you mean.

And good job with Lent. Staying away from pop culture would kill me. You are strong!

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

I don't know how it is, but 16/80 is exactly how I feel. I hope the weight loss and fitness stuff will at least make me feel 21/40, or something (more confident, less old!?)

I swear if Britney announces that she is pregnant between now and April 16 I might just DIE from needing to know more!

I am a sad, sad woman!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home