01 March, 2006

Purpose Driven - Day One

Just so you know...it is Lent.

I have given up Pop Culture and started the Purpose Driven Life. It is 40 days and there is a discussion question each day. This is where I will be discussing it - so if you bore easily, well, you know what to do! Normal blogging after Easter. And maybe in between now and then if something really funny happens!

Question to Consider:
In spite of all the advertising around me, how can I remind myself that life is really about living for God, not myself?

Honestly I have no idea.
1. Do Purpose Driven Life
2. Set aside specific times to pray and ask God to remind me and help me see the ways He wants me to live for Him
3. Be open to the answers, even if it is not what I think I want to hear.
4. Engage in Bible study/bible reading/devotional time.
5. Search out other people who are looking for God's purpose in their lives.

sfw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home