02 March, 2006

Day 2

Lent - Day 2

I went to the Ash Wednesday Service at church last night. I really found it meaningful and I like the Imposition of the Ashes - the church I went to growing up did not do that, and I definitely find it spiritually significant. Carolyn would sau it's because I secretly want to be catholic and I would not argue with that!

Question to Consider:
I know that God uniquely created me. What areas of my personality, background, and physical appearance am I struggling to accept?

I struggle with being so competitive, so obsessive, so addictable, and lacking perserverance and follow-through sometimes. Self-discipline.

I struggle with some aspects of my childhood that I don't want to publish here, but I know them.

I struggle with my weight, my health but I am working hard to improve that in order to be more prepared for what God has in store for me next!

sfw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home