24 January, 2006

Baby Watch, I am not the only one with issues, Workout!

Baby Watch
No baby yet. Amy is being induced tomorrow night. The doctor at first said he wanted to wait and Amy told him that I was coming next week and the baby needed to be here by then, so he said fine, tomorrow night.

Woo hoo!!!

Sadly, Molly has all of this stuff mixed up. See we have Amy and Jason (Jason is my brother) and we have Ami and Kevin (Ami is Bob's sister).
Well, if you can't see it written down, Amy and Ami sound AMAZINGLY similar. So Molly thought Amy and Jason were having the baby and it was going to live at Uncle Kevin's house. And she couldn't figure out how the baby could belong to Jason AND Amy, so we had to explain all that. The world must be very, very confusing to a four year old.

I am not the only one with issues
Poor, poor Jeff.

He had to have a plantar's wart removed from his foot. And he went to the ghetto laser-wart removal place. With a broken ventilation system (here, wear this mask because the burning skin smell...well, wear the mask), and dried blood from the last patient still on the floor, he SHOULD have just left. But being the polite people-pleaser that he is, he stayed and let these people point a laser at his foot.

So now, 2 weeks later, it is still not healed and he has to stay off of it until Friday and still no running and, according to him, "my ass is huge, I haven't run in three weeks are you kidding me?"

Aww, honey...


Workout
Just a general announcement to the Universe at large and my family in particular -

I WILL BE GOING TO THE GYM AT 5 AM SO DON'T KEEP ME UP TONIGHT PLEASE!!

Wish me luck - my goal this week is 600 calories per workout. I want to have lost 20 pounds by the time I go to Boston next week.

Go me!

sfw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home