26 September, 2005

Seriously, people; Question of the Day; Hooker Heels - Update

Seriously, people
I was driving through one of the small towns adjacent to the small town where I work and I saw the oddest thing.

Of course I have to comment.

I was sitting at the intersection where I have (a) had a wreck and (b) received a ticket, when I noticed an employee of the gas station on said corner walk very, very gingerly out to the edge of the gas station lot, take down two election signs, and walk very, very gingerly away. I wondered, of course, why she was walking so very gingerly and I saw that she was outside with socks on but no shoes.

Seriously, people. Put your shoes on when you are (a) at work and (b) WALKING OUTSIDE IN A PARKING LOT WHERE THERE ARE ROCKS AND MAYBE GLASS OR SOMETHING ELSE THAT COULD HURT YOUR FEET AND IT IS HOT.

Maybe, like Dear Abby, that poor gas station employee will somehow see this and realize her life could be oh so much easier if she just donned her footwear. Or maybe you know her and you can cut this out and put it on the fridge for her to see, or mail it to her anonymously.

PS - If you know her, you may know the guy down at Goodwill who smells like onions. Maybe you could tell him he may want to investigate that. Bless both their hearts!

Question of the Day
Why is it that children misbehave the worst when you feel the worst? I am still dragging over the flu or whatever it was I had last week, and now Bob has it, and the kids are AWFUL.

Or maybe the things that are OK or seem kinda cute when we are well just don't when we are sick.

Thank goodness we only seem to be sick at the same time 5 or 6 times a year!! :)

Hooker Heels Update
Molly broke her very favorite dress up shoes. Broke the heel right off.

She was very upset. She broke it while she was running through the kitchen. I was not sympathetic.

She refused to speak to me for several minutes afterwards.

Bad mother - BAD MOTHER!

Oh well, I guess she will have to get out her other dress up shoes - the purple ones with a disco ball on top.


See. I told you!

sfw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home