09 September, 2005

Haiku Friday

Hurricane damage
More than we could imagine
Bayou culture drowned

Bush at it again
John Roberts - Chief Justice - NO!
My female heart breaks

I found a new show
Reunion on Fox - AWESOME!
Can't wait till Thursday

Mama Bush said it
"Working very well for them"
Scared "they" want to stay

This weekend we paint
Yellow in the girls' bathroom
Bright, sunny yellow

Question of the day
Where do you like to sleep best?
Molly says the couch

Meghan is a nut
Meggie, leave your shirt on please!
You're not a redneck!

Leadership Rowan
We're done with Scavenger Hunt
Except one answer

Projects for weekend
My projects different from his
Clean off, clear out, ugh!

Clutter everywhere
Why do we have so much stuff?
Might need it someday.

Happy Friday, friends
Love, laugh, live, and hug yourself
Monday comes too soon

sfw

4 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your blog. I notice the new banner head asking for contributions to the Red Cross. They're fine I suppose, but I gave to Second Harvest which has a higher % of money going to recipients. Just a thought.

Thanks,

Steve

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Thanks for the info, Steve. I'll put them up there too.

Shannon

 
At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out waiterrant.net. Wow

Also sending positive vibes that the latest (or any other) stays away from NC (and everywhere else)

Nice quick response, I think there is going to be a job opening at FEMA!

Steve

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Thanks for the vibes - this has been a bad year for water.

Can't imagine how hard being head of FEMA is (assuming it was done correctly)!!

Shannon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home