13 July, 2005

Correction

So I said yesterday that K-line, you know, Mr. Spears, looked liked maybe he had climbed out of bed and tried to look like something other than white trash....well. I lied.

His suit had what appears to be purple feathers screen printed on it, and his greasy hair and unkempt facial mold/hair is just as bad as always.

Apparently he was trying to look like a pimp.. but basically he just looks like an ass.

go to www.msnbc.com, entertainment, slide shows, picture number 3.

Sorry, one day I will learn how to post real links...

Britney, girlfriend. What the hell?

sfw

2 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger cantellya said...

Interesting posts! I hope to find time to read all, but so far I like! Thanks for tharing!

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Glad you are enjoying it - I am still kind of finding my way, but sooner or later I will get the hang of it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home